Monday, October 1, 2007

Concept Mapping

After reviewing the website, inspiration.com, I feel that it will be a valuable asset in helping student’s complete projects online. The website will help plan, organize, research, evaluate, comprehend and communicate efficiently with between the students along with the teacher. The website will help students come up with different lesson plans along with over 50 curriculum packets.

The website is rather intriguing because when I was searching on how to use the program I looked at how each subject could use the site. Students could create a math project and after they make it they could, add symbols to the project, use different images and mainly make it into an html item and be able to post it to the internet.

Overall I feel that the inspiration website will be very useful for teachers who want to use technology in the classroom. The website will help students become more accustomed to different features on a computer and on the internet which will help them when they go to college and find a job. Technology is the future and if we can get our students to begin to accept it we will be helping them more then they ever know.

No comments: